September 9-23, 2023
You choose your date and time for the walk!
The Dragonslayer Walk is a non-competitive 5K community walk held to honor sarcoma angels, patients, and survivors. The walk raises critical funds to support the programs and mission of Northwest Sarcoma Foundation.
Many walkers create a team and invite others to join them, while others fund-raise and register individually.
The Dragonslayer Walk will take place rain or shine.
Share your walk and tag us on social media @nwsarcoma
Map your walk: Fitbit, MapMyFitness, Strava, etc.
Individuals who raised $150.00 by September 20, 2020 will receive an official Virtual Dragonslayer Walk t-shirt! Remember to create your individual fundraising page.
To start individual & team fundraising page:
1. Visit Create Join Me Fundraising Page.
2. Find the "Click here to join!" link and create a Join Me account to set up your fundraising page.
3. Edit your fundraising page and tell us about your story.
4. Promote your page, share on social media, and invite family and friends to join your team.
Download the Team Captain Guide for tips and information on leading a Dragonslayer Team.
Get your team together, fundraise and get ready to Walk to End Sarcoma.
To join a team fundraiser as a member:
1. Find your team on the Individual & Team Directory Page.
2. Click to go to the fundraising page.
3. Click the "Join as member!" link located on the bottom of the team fundraising page and create your Join Me account.
4. Edit your personal story so it appears on the team fundraising page.
5. Share your team's page on social media.
*Joining a team as a member on the team fundraising page does not register you for the Dragonslayer Walk. Please register at the Registration page.